Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
(denied)My sub admin app. Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
(denied)My sub admin app. Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
(denied)My sub admin app. Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
(denied)My sub admin app. Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
(denied)My sub admin app. Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
(denied)My sub admin app. Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

(denied)My sub admin app.

Go down 
+18
call of duty5 MW
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
wk900
Hrvoje
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
[IFG]Orko
[IFG]Ado
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN
CrimE_
Underground now is NARCOS
ยจ
007kevin
MrKidRockIzation
[K4L]Fox
[Cali]Ha$h_Sexyboy
[Cali]Dro
[KIA]Callofduty4
Venus
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

(denied)My sub admin app. Empty
PostSubject: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:19 pm

- What is your nickname in server?
-Venus
- What country do you live in?
-US
- Do you have any reference from admins in Los Santos Territory server? Admin list
(Zero)
([IFG]Sweet_Balls)
(_Liger_)
(MrKidRockIzation)
([Taskforce_141]Kevin)
(Commander)
(venezuela)
([FAT]Radek_SPASZ)
([K4L]Arab)
([K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN)
- Are you registerd at dymind.com? if yes, what is your nickname at dymind.com?
Yes, Venus.
- Did you read admin rules (Admin Rules)?
From "-Dont" thru "rules", Yes.
- Did you read (Admin Activities Topic)?
From "Sub" thru "Server", Yes.
Speech or no speech Smile

Last edited by Venus on Thu May 05, 2011 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:36 pm

Lol another topic for admins Camilo? Maybe you can get it this time, but i don't support you man, cause many motives, you are very annoying sometimes and try to manipulate peoples or make a montage with screenshots like you did about me once, when you used your old account do you remember? Sometimes you break some rules, like drive by. You is not reliable and stable with your feelings, you change everytime looking like other person playing. I know you too long and my opinion stay the same, you need to work hard if you want my friendship and get a positive vote from me. It's all and it's my opinion, please respect it, don't answer insulting me or doing any kind of childish.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:40 pm

I support you.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Ha$h_Sexyboy

[Cali]Ha$h_Sexyboy

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:46 pm

I got ur back man good luck 100% Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
Lol another topic for admins Camilo? Maybe you can get it this time, but i don't support you man, cause many motives, you are very annoying sometimes and try to manipulate peoples or make a montage with screenshots like you did about me once, when you used your old account do you remember? Sometimes you break some rules, like drive by. You is not reliable and stable with your feelings, you change everytime looking like other person playing. I know you too long and my opinion stay the same, you need to work hard if you want my friendship and get a positive vote from me. It's all and it's my opinion, please respect it, don't answer insulting me or doing any kind of childish.

I Have To Be Honest Here.
I Don't Support You Either. And All My Reasons Are The Exact Same As Callofduty4
Face It Venus! You Are The King Of Rule Breakers! cheers cheers cheers
Nah Im Just Joking But Seriously Since I've Seen Callofduty4 Vid About You!, I Lost All My Support For You !
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:09 pm

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:

If you have nothing nice to say in my app.
Please, don't say anything at all.
Thank you! Very Happy Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:24 pm

[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:

I Don't Support You Either. And All My Reasons Are The Exact Same As Callofduty4
Nah Im Just Joking But Seriously Since I've Seen Callofduty4 Vid About You!, I Lost All My Support For You !
You guys say he breaks rules...i've never seen him break a rule, maybe that was the past, if it was he has changed, he reports, helps me with admin work A LOT, and translates spanish for me, when I ask him too, and he has PERFECT ENGLISH.
Now I have heard people say he is annoying, the reasons? Killing them...isn't that the point of the game?

SIDE NOTE: I have never seen him spam, and he rarely talks unless he needs help, "hey" , "-.-" , or "help" , "lola"
I talk to him everytime he is on, he is FAR from annoying.
Lol these are just my point of views of what I see
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:32 pm

Liger wrote:
[K4L]Ea$t_LoN_DoN wrote:
[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:

You guys say he breaks rules...i've never seen him break a rule, maybe that was the past, if it was he has changed, he reports, helps me with admin work A LOT, and translates spanish for me, when I ask him too, and he has PERFECT ENGLISH.

SIDE NOTE: I have never seen him spam, and he rarely talks unless he needs help, "hey" , "-.-" , or "help" , "lola"
I talk to him everytime he is on, he is FAR from annoying.
These are my point of views..
Thank you, thank you thank you.
That's all I wanted to hear, PEOPLE CHANGE!
Some people think people don't change because maybe they didn't have someone in their life change. But thank you Liger im glad you see the real side.

Last edited by Venus on Wed May 04, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Cut him a lil slack?
If he you see him break rules again, PUNISH him..but I doubt he will, good luck bro...
Back to top Go down
MrKidRockIzation

MrKidRockIzation

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:47 pm

YOU GOT ALL MA SUPPORT. GOOD LUCK VENUS ! cheers
PLUS, it's true. Venus ain't a law breaker from my point of view.
I told him he should become an admin because he's very active and can catch
odee rule breakers! And To be honest, he catches them faster then me !
That's good.
GOOD LUCK AGAIN.
I HOPE YOU GET IT. (NO HOMO) cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by MrKidRockIzation on Wed May 04, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Liger wrote:
Cut him a lil slack?
If he you see him break rules again, PUNISH him..but I doubt he will, good luck bro...
This is how serious I am, if you see me rulebreaking
Only for lvl 5 because I read the admins rules: RANGE BAN ME.

MrKidRockIzation wrote:
YOU GOT ALL MA SUPPORT. GOOD LUCK VENUS ! cheers
Ahhh omg you're back!
Thank you Jordis! Very Happy Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
007kevin
LST Memorial
007kevin

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

I support you 100%, good friend, and good player.

Add me to ur reference. Cool
Good Luck lol!
(denied)My sub admin app. Support
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Venus wrote:

This is my opinion, respect it, and it's important for Speed to know every side from you and know all opinions good or not, i'm full admin do you remember? Admins opinions is important too for Speed. Respect it, bad beginning for you.
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:30 pm

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
Venus wrote:

This is my opinion, respect it, and it's important for Speed to know every side from you and know all opinions good or not, i'm full admin do you remember? Admins opinions is important too for Speed. Respect it, bad beginning for you.
Lol, but please stop acting like you know my life, YOU DONT.
Are you my brother? My dad?
How all of a sudden you think you know my life ??
And admins opinions matter, but you're not the only admin.

007kevin wrote:
I support you 100%, good friend, and good player.

Add me to ur reference. Cool
Good Luck lol!
(denied)My sub admin app. Support
Very Happy Thanks Kevin, and I did Smile

Last edited by Venus on Wed May 04, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:42 pm

Venus wrote:
YOU DON'T [...] YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ADMIN.

Caps means that you're stressed, angry or something? Calm down bro, it's my opinion, and i never said i'm the only admin, i just said that admins opinions are important too for Speed. You need to stay calm and let it go. Delete one of your posts cuz you posted the same thing twice, i know this double post was lag, attention on it. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 3:46 pm

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
Venus wrote:
YOU DON'T [...] YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ADMIN.

Caps means that you're stressed, angry or something? Calm down bro, it's my opinion, and i never said i'm the only admin, i just said that admins opinions are important too for Speed. You need to stay calm and let it go. Delete one of your posts cuz you posted the same thing twice, i know this double post was lag, attention on it. Good luck.
Caps don't mean im stressed, Im just saying You Think there is because you're acting like Mr.Big all of a sudden and that you think you know me. Just saying what i feel. And I was aware of the double post but thanks for telling me if i didn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
ยจ

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm

good luck and enjoy fat membership fatso :DD add me to your reference Like a Star @ heaven Wink
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Radek_SPASZ wrote:
good luck and enjoy fat membership fatso :DD add me to your reference Like a Star @ heaven Wink
Thanks Radk Very Happy Very Happy
But I want out of FAT.
Back to top Go down
Underground now is NARCOS
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Good player
Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Ok i thought your new name was [BMW]Venus. Ok You have MY 90% support.
Add me in your Reference. Good luck and hope You'll get accepted. You could get my full support if you would respect admins more. Shocked
Back to top Go down
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:23 pm

i support you 99,9% i don't support you a 110 procent because you always iritate me

Btw Put me As refernce cheers
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:08 am

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
Lol another topic for admins Camilo? Maybe you can get it this time, but i don't support you man, cause many motives, you are very annoying sometimes and try to manipulate peoples..

I totally agree! Every time when we are on the server (and by ''we'' i mean you and me) there is some negative energy.. something is weird!!

The best way to describe this situation is COD4's line ''..and try to manipulate peoples''

You don't have my support!
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
[IFG]Orko
LST Memorial
[IFG]Orko

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:10 am

I agree with COD too...you are a good guy and all but sometimes you really annoy people dude.So my vote goes to No
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:34 am

So some friends has the same opinion that i have about you Camilo/Venus, so please respect also their opinions this time. Just accept it and let it go, until the decision. Good luck anyway.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 8:14 am

There are still too many times when it seems like it's your goal to piss people off.
You also seem like the kind of person that would ban people for personal reasons due to lack of anger management.

No from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (denied)My sub admin app.   (denied)My sub admin app. Empty

Back to top Go down

(denied)My sub admin app.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next