Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

GTA V: The Trailer

Go down 
+8
[DW]M4N1
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
Goldd[LST]
[FAT]Commander
[IFG]Ado
Speed
[Cali]Dro
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Speed
LST Memorial

GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Guys I play as myself in this game, I tried to hide this information until the official release, you can see me in the part where CJ is stuck in traffic while his peacefully sitting in the backseat of a taxi cab until I step out of my car and walk to the taxi and tell him if he joins me i can bring him faster to grovestreet, but once he step in my car he realize his still stuck in the traffic, then i tell him now you entered my car you give me money, he sais WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? then i say you give me money now.

i hope i won't get in troube with rockstar cuz of telling this info, but i did it special for you guys, really only for you guys... so so one luv.

Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:42 am

Hahahahahaha. n1 XD
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:55 am

Speed wrote:
Guys I play as myself in this game, I tried to hide this information until the official release, you can see me in the part where CJ is stuck in traffic while his peacefully sitting in the backseat of a taxi cab until I step out of my car and walk to the taxi and tell him if he joins me i can bring him faster to grovestreet, but once he step in my car he realize his still stuck in the traffic, then i tell him now you entered my car you give me money, he sais WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? then i say you give me money now.

i hope i won't get in troube with rockstar cuz of telling this info, but i did it special for you guys, really only for you guys... so so one luv.

Lie xD
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 am

Speed wrote:

Haha lol COOOOL,I will /report Speed XD,joke,Grove Street?Send me link of the video ;o
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: im   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Speed wrote:

Im sorry mr speed but my teammates from LSPD will arrest you because we are corrupts
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Quote :
Im sorry mr speed but my teammates from LSPD will arrest you because we are corrupts

oh guys please keep this LSPD away from me, i don't want to go to jail... guys please if i knew this would happen i wouldn't share this info with ya Mad

please mister LSPD officer man don't arrest me.. i promise i will say anything anymore
silent

Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 am

/jail Speed for betraying Rockstar! JUDA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

Speed wrote:
Quote :

oh guys please keep this LSPD away from me, i don't want to go to jail... guys please if i knew this would happen i wouldn't share this info with ya Mad

please mister LSPD officer man don't arrest me.. i promise i will say anything anymore
silent

we cant arrest you because we have alot of lazy work, we are too busy eating donuts
Back to top Go down
Underground now is NARCOS
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:55 pm

the game is finally available cheers cheers  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
http://www.eksampclan.forumeiros.com
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Nice to see you here man, hope you and everyone else doing fine and chillin like that, time by time i visit this site, its really like travel back in time
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:48 am

After long time , hello ^^
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:41 am

hey gold man, yeah yeah its some time
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Wow long time :3
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:14 pm

commander, gold, underground... man, i gues we still here
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 pm

so whats up guys ;d what are you doing now adays
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:26 am

if you ask me, i'm living my life in a cave, soon going back to my cave, its oh so quiet there... sometimes i discover some insects in my home, mostly silverfish or carpet beetle, when i see one, suddenly I don't feel alone, last a silverfish almost got drowned in my bathroom, so i took it and placed it somewhere dry, later i found it alive, it became my friend, but it was weaked out, so a spider came and tried to put some web all over it and drag it away to eat it, i mean no problem but since it was my fault for saving it in first place, i couldn't let it die in so much pain, so i took it away from the spider and put the spider outside and later silverfish left planet earth.

Well it was nice catching up, slowly going back to my cave. cheers 
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Well   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:40 am

Well, about me, im actually living in a rural zone, i just got myself into love and social life, i play videogame tournaments with my friends and hang out sometimes Cool im currently inactive at PC gaming but ill be back soon! im still working on IAOS and the community is still up with some old members Wink

lol! 
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Ado
LST Memorial
[IFG]Ado

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 am

Hell no! You guys still alive Smile Long time no see.. what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:47 am

[FAT]Commander wrote:
Well, about me, im actually living in a rural zone, i just got myself into love and social life, i play videogame tournaments with my friends and hang out sometimes Cool im currently inactive at PC gaming but ill be back soon! im still working on IAOS and the community is still up with some old members Wink

lol! 

i'm happy for your command, meeting each one of you was in some kind of way really special for me, i wish you the best on your social and love life of course  cheers 

[IFG]Ado wrote:
Hell no! You guys still alive :)Long time no see.. what's going on here?

i'm also surprised seeing you  Very Happy its long time no see see fo fo sho sho, actualy there is nothing happening here, its like a desert now, sometimes i walk through this desert of LST, it bring back memories   cheers
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:39 am

Speed, seeing your avatar makes me smile and bring back all of those good memories. I loooooove youuuuuu
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:43 am

you defended me DD, i never forget that, its weird i almost don't speak with anyone anywhere, i'm so much at home all the time even a bird sometimes visits my balcony and stares at me and probably thinking i'm locked in somekind of birdcage and feels sorry for me that i can't escape and go outside and celebrate life with people as it should be, but here i am reading your message, its like i'm not living on earth but then i read this and remember why people are awesome.

cya cheers
Back to top Go down
DarkDeath
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 am

Life hurts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V: The Trailer   GTA V: The Trailer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA V: The Trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2