Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie2

[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server )   [Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 am

- What is your nickname in server? Eddie_Glendale
- What is your IP address? (http://www.whatismyip.com/) 77.29.81.74
- What is the name of admin that banned you? on the server Snake
- Reason for your ban? Stop using [FRAG]KRIS's account Lightman

1st. I don't know why am I banned on the forum , and I request for unban.
2nd. Snake , read the case with my brother Lightman first , than ban me. He logged into KRIS , not me. ( I am in a.k.a because my brother did from this PC -.- )
By this link Snake: https://lstserver.actieforum.com/t86-password-found-fast

Eddie ( with this fake account )
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server )   [Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server ) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm

you spam and gettin offtopic, you ignore edit butten and instead you doubleposting the whole forum, anyway that hasn't to do anything with the server and I already told you that throw pm at dymind, but because you like to waste my time with same questions then stay banned where ever you are.
Back to top Go down

[Denied] Eddie requesting for unban ( forum and server )
Page 1 of 1