Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Unbanned] Unban Commander Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Unbanned] Unban Commander Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Unbanned] Unban Commander Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Unbanned] Unban Commander Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Unbanned] Unban Commander Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Unbanned] Unban Commander Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Unbanned] Unban Commander

Go down 
+2
Horus
[FAT]Commander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

[Unbanned] Unban Commander Empty
PostSubject: [Unbanned] Unban Commander   [Unbanned] Unban Commander EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 pm

- What is your nickname in server? Commander
- What is your IP address? my ip is dinamic so its change but its: 186.9.177.183
- What is the name of admin that banned you? [IFG]Pyraeus
- Reason for your ban? Giving your account.

Ok now i will explain the 100% truth, i join to the server to say Good Bye to all because i was inactive because i cant assist the server, then i say i will give my account to one player(i just was kidding) and pyraeus ban me, please, don't find guilty pyraeus, all its my fault, i know, i would not do that, but seriously: im sorry if i disappoint you team, but i don't was too happy, but sorry! to all! alot of people are requesting for me again, inclusive Horus, he is my brother and he want me again, so im 100% Fault, please Sorry to all players, i can do anything to get unbanned (except a bad action)
Im serious now, Thanks to all for read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Horus

Horus

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Unban Commander   [Unbanned] Unban Commander EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm

OMG UNBANN MY BRO PLZ D: Sad
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Unban Commander   [Unbanned] Unban Commander EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Commander! It would be awesome to have you back to normal again. I knew that you would overcome whatever was getting you down. After all your name is Commander - not Cadet. Laughing

I've missed our many SAMP adventures, and I really hope that we have a lot more in the future.

cheers

elephant Klabauter_Mann
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Unban Commander   [Unbanned] Unban Commander EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Pyraeus did a good job, it is also good that you admit you did something wrong and I respect that.

But I never said that i believe that it realy was a joke, i have my doubts on that one.

In case you ever want to make subadmin application in future just be informed there is high chance it will be denied cuz of this, if you made that ban complaint straight after you got banned and explained me that it was a joke then i might let you stay in subadmin team... then again maybe you would never be intressted to be subadmin again, i just want to spare your time incase if...

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Lazer

Lazer

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Unban Commander   [Unbanned] Unban Commander EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:05 am

Damn commander!! i feel it for u! your a relly good player and i really enjoy ur company in the server your like my 2nd bro, call of duty
Back to top Go down
[IFG]Pyraeus

[IFG]Pyraeus

Location : An'usa City, Crimson Isle, Kalimdor, Great Sea, Wicked Wench, Atlantis City, Isla de Muerta, Saphira, Isle of Cortez, Hurricane Island, Emerald Dream fighting as a Soulless.

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Unban Commander   [Unbanned] Unban Commander EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 am

I did my job as a admin to keep this server secure, I informed SpeedKnot of me banning you 2 days after the ban (didn't see him on the server that's why I informed him a bit late). I explained why I banned you Commander and I do not feel guilty about you loosing your admin. The only thing I feel guilty about is banning you because I think you were jumping to conclusions a little bit too early and that you should of needed a bit time to think about your adminship and not giving it damn out xD. It was in the past and it passed ofc. So, good luck in game and everything else. Hope to see you around and etc. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ifg.ze-forum.com/index.php
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Thanks   [Unbanned] Unban Commander EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:05 am

Thanks master speed! im very happy im unbanned, thanks you! and about sub admin, let see that soon, for now, its Ok, thanks klabauter and you guys for your supports, thanks pyraeus Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned] Unban Commander   [Unbanned] Unban Commander Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned] Unban Commander
Page 1 of 1