Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!

Go down 
+6
¨
[KIA]Callofduty4
[LA]4ever
[FAT]Commander
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
Goldd[LST]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Empty
PostSubject: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 am

This Fucking admin calle (SunWolf)banned me fuck him.

I will say why

He killed me and then i said fuck!
Then he warned reason insult
Then i said wtf then he kicked

i will tell u something if kept this admin u will lose...
Thx for listening
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 am

so did he ban you or just kick you?
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: He got   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
so did he ban you or just kick you?
He got kicked and banned as i see, sunwolf is Drastic about the insults.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[LA]4ever

[LA]4ever

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 pm

Quote :

I will say why

Thx for listening
First you insulted me at the server, now you insults me at the forum too? Whats whrong with you? What should I do when someone insults, especially an admin? Is against rules, and everybody here saying I'm aint following the rules --' I killed you and u said fuck, I warned, and u said fuck again and again. After the 3rd warn, you has been kicked. When you back, instead of chill down and play, you insulted me AGAIN, calling me PUTO! Man they will keep me as an admin, for sure, you guys are too much accustomed with the olds admins, I'm here, and severely follow the rules, you tempbanned, and if you back and keep insulting, I swear I will rban Evil or Very Mad Why you not normal? When I fought with Klabauteur, he died, but unlike you, he said "nice", and I praised him and his abilities with Deagle, thats nice. But you dont, you die, and curse who killed you, why dont you be cool? In the end everybody thinks just I'm whrong...
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: You are not wrong   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

You are not wrong Sunwolf you only follow the rules how must be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Yeah, Gold you was wrong insulting him, when the tempban expires, be caferul and don't insult admins and other players. I'm waiting for you there xD
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:41 pm

SunWolf wrote:
Quote :

I will say why

Thx for listening
First you insulted me at the server, now you insults me at the forum too? Whats whrong with you? What should I do when someone insults, especially an admin? Is against rules, and everybody here saying I'm aint following the rules --' I killed you and u said fuck, I warned, and u said fuck again and again. After the 3rd warn, you has been kicked. When you back, instead of chill down and play, you insulted me AGAIN, calling me PUTO! Man they will keep me as an admin, for sure, you guys are too much accustomed with the olds admins, I'm here, and severely follow the rules, you tempbanned, and if you back and keep insulting, I swear I will rban Evil or Very Mad Why you not normal? When I fought with Klabauteur, he died, but unlike you, he said "nice", and I praised him and his abilities with Deagle, thats nice. But you dont, you die, and curse who killed you, why dont you be cool? In the end everybody thinks just I'm whrong...

agree with you sunwolf Smile
i saying "damn" if i get killed Razz it means damn, i screw it :/
Back to top Go down
lyrics16

lyrics16

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:43 pm

I hope speed sees that u both need time to chill out!
but gold you need to chill out and stop with the insults just breath when i get killed i type **** i say it under my breath LOL! try doing that, it may help
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:34 am

watch out Sunwolf is an LA member who bans admins and people. I got banned too
Back to top Go down
[K4L]Fox

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:36 am

IM A BAN EVADER IM BEING HONEST
I CAN TELL YOU ALL HOW TO EVADE IN LESS THAN 30 MINS
Back to top Go down
http://killer4lifeclan.forumotion.com/
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:43 am

answer questions in ban complaint sticky topic

there are a few nicknames in server like what you use in this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!   Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rly i am not Kidding SunWolf u will regret it!
Page 1 of 1