Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-

Go down 
+2
[FAT]Commander
MoHiT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MoHiT

MoHiT

[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Empty
PostSubject: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:36 pm

- What is your nickname in server : MoHiT[Dx]
- What is your IP address? 117.197.115.210
- What is the name of admin that banned you? Fede. + [RdS]RADEZ_SPASZ
- Reason for your ban? Health hack -.-

Notes from me :- (to the owner)

Bro i have no hard feelings .. But seriously Fede. Didnt check me for hacks !! n just banned me Like WTF.. i fuckin own your server easily ...i mean i can kill everyone there so damn easily .. i dont need to hack -.-

+ [SEXYB0Y] knows i Dont hack
n yea when Fede. banned me i was just running away from a Douche who wasnt even Shooting me n Crying in spanish that i hack n bla bla.. !

PS. unban me or noT i DOnt give a damn! .. earlier i was banned by Sweetballs

Reason? o yea lemme tell you //

you have a fire extinguisher in your server..Right?..
ok this is what happened

i said "hey lol i found a Fire extinguisher"
next what do i see?

Sweetballz banned me for "FLAME thrower" ...

FFS get a better Staff -.-

Plus i know your staff is so nooby that they dont even know about Bugs...

n yea Fede. ... Tell him to grow up.. He kick others for Drive by.. but he himself you driverby like hell .... Noob
Back to top Go down
http://www.devilx.pro.tc
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: i have to return   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 pm

i have to return, i don't know why, but i have to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Commander wrote:
i have to return, i don't know why, but i have to do it.

you have to do what ?
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Stop insult admins, and chill show screenshots, fede. just see you usin health hack, and you gets banned and return soo i kick you from server and you back, you start insult me *** **** etc. And if [sexyb0y] trust you why he report your evading lol..

Every hacker can be banned for heal hack but if they comes back, they turn off sobeit and start lie.

Only Speed or Death can unban you Wink
Soo dont spam pls
Back to top Go down
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Radek_SPASZ wrote:
Stop insult admins, and chill show screenshots fede. just see you usin health hack, and you gets banned and return soo i kick you from server and you back, you start insult me *** **** etc. And if [sexyb0y] trust you why he report your evading lol..

Every hacker can be banned for heal hack but if he comes back he turn off sobeit and start lie.

Only Speed or Death can unban you Wink
Soo dont spam pls

idk why he reported me But im Sure he knows i Dont hack Smile

Plus i didnt flame you at All!! i described the staff.. None of you knows about the Bugz i am damn Sure about it...

anyways

unban me or anything ..

oh and yea btW he banned me for Health hack = i didnt lost health

Where as he himself came on to me Shooting with 3 other guys! where i almost died Smile

Last edited by MoHiT on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

PostSubject: Maybe   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Maybe was the lag, im pretty sure was a bug Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Commander wrote:
Maybe was the lag, im pretty sure was a bug Neutral

Mmm yea my ping is high but i dont hack and ty for being with me Smile

Last edited by MoHiT on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fede.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:18 pm

man i see you too much time, im sure because banned you. you insult admins and post in the forum to be an admin?

PD: i warned 3 times driverbyers because they are kicked :/
Back to top Go down
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Fede. wrote:
man i see you too much time, im sure because banned you. you insult admins and post in the forum to be an admin?

So you Mean i hack ? LoLololololol you really need to check your eyes Smile
5 people trying to kill me! i was losing health you all started to kill me !! i almost died! i went to ammu brought armor . and you guys started again then i ran away from you all n you banned me >.> ! NOOB
Back to top Go down
CrimE_
LST Memorial
CrimE_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:07 pm

U should stop insulting admins and fede did a great job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fede.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 pm

MoHiT wrote:
Fede. wrote:

5 people trying to kill me! i was losing health you all started to kill me !! i almost died! i went to ammu brought armor . and you guys started again then i ran away from you all n you banned me >.> ! NOOB

Whatever, im sure why im banned you cheater. i know guys like you man :/ i play samp 5 years ago. Please stop your insults, with that never win nothing friend.
Back to top Go down
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Arab wrote:
U should stop insulting admins and fede did a great job! Very Happy

LoL lol! dream on Smile i respect the one who's right... i dont give a Shit to the one with Ego bigger than my fist .. + no need to tell me what i should do.. i know where im right where im wrong.. i was banned unfairly thats it "DEAL WITH IT" or Dont bother replying..

Fede. wrote:
MoHiT wrote:
Fede. wrote:

Whatever, im sure why im banned you cheater. i know guys like you man :/ i play samp 5 years ago. Please stop your insults, with that never win nothing friend.

i pity you Smile you play samp from 5 years Razz and dont even know about hacks xDD gosh :< poor you

Last edited by MoHiT on Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
¨

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Fede. wrote:
MoHiT wrote:
Fede. wrote:

agree with you fede
Back to top Go down
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:08 am

Radek_SPASZ wrote:
Fede. wrote:
MoHiT wrote:
Fede. wrote:

agree with you fede

^ You Guys really need Some good help Smile
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:28 am

I could unban you but after i saw the title of your ban complaint "banned by gay admin" I don't think you type of person to deserve it unless you change the title and ask for second chance.

Back to top Go down
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:31 am

i read your previous replies Speed Smile Razz

they were like "unbanned but next time if he insults get a Screen shot n Stuff" anyways i'd appreciate if you unban me Smile its totally up to you Smile

+ if you Dont unban me just in case

please teach your Staff how to check for hackers..

^ this is my advice Smile
+
Speed wrote:
I could unban you but after i saw the title of your ban complaint "banned by gay admin" I don't think you type of person to deserve it unless you change the title and ask for second chance.

uhhhhhhhhh wait? Second chance?

lol for what?
Getting banned again? that also without any valid reason?

or with some dumb reason like ....

Quote :
Me: i found extinguisher
*any admin*:banned MoHiT[Dx] For : WeaponHack(flame thrower)

or same as this ban?
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:33 am

not because of hack but because of insulting admins and if you want to say you never insult admins then please come on look at the title of your ban complaint.

Back to top Go down
MoHiT

MoHiT

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:07 am

Speed wrote:
not because of hack but because of insulting admins and if you want to say you never insult admins then please come on look at the title of your ban complaint.

^ lol i never said i never insult.. i just said i respect the right guy...

ask Fede. to agree that His ban was Unfair.. i'll change the topic in the next second Smile

+ about admin app..

You are denied my app because i insult? Smile lol good Smile

you can have bad staff but not the guy who pointed out "that Staff's mistake" ? LoL good going.. Tell me when ya Gonna unban
Back to top Go down
Speed
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:38 am

I already asked you to change the title by yourself and request for a second chance you ignored it.

Denied.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-   [Denied] Banned by gay admin -.- Empty

Back to top Go down

[Denied] Banned by gay admin -.-
Page 1 of 1