Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
 [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
 [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
 [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
 [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
 [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
 [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

[Accepted]NEW sub admin application

Go down 
+19
Hrvoje
Goldd[LST]
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
Venus
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
Baba
Horus
Link
Pere
ยจ
[Cali]Dro
[IFG]Vrag
[KIA]Callofduty4
wk900
[IFG]Orko
[K4L]We$t_LoN_DoN
[K4L]Chrome_Pistola[LST]
CrimE_
El_NiNo[LST]
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

[Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:41 am

tnx guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:25 am

Change my vote to yes Smile I've seen ya doing your good deeds in town.
Back to top Go down
http://theundeadfamily.webs.com/
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:36 am

Link wrote:
Change my vote to yes Smile I've seen ya doing your good deeds in town.
tnxx man! can i add you to reference
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:48 am

NO from me he spammed by asking Klab for an answer, I had to mute him..

[Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Samp227j

[Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Samp228i
Back to top Go down
Venus
LST Memorial
Venus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:33 pm

[quote="Liger"]NO from me he spammed by asking Klab for an answer, I had to mute him..
Aye is this that one dude with the name "Iam_thetruth" ??
Because he has the "Im__" name as "Iam_thetruth"
Back to top Go down
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:05 pm

[quote="Venus"]
Liger wrote:
NO from me he spammed by asking Klab for an answer, I had to mute him..
Aye is this that one dude with the name "Iam_thetruth" ??
Because he has the "Im__" name as "Iam_thetruth"
liger im talk with him and he cant se mesage immediately because some guys are chatting fast..i dont now what you talking about?
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

OMG, i never knew that you muted him Liger.

I mean he did ask me how long it will take to decide but it wasn't THAT bad Wink
Back to top Go down
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Klabauter_Mann wrote:

I mean he did ask me how long it will take to decide but it wasn't THAT bad Wink
tnx klab! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:52 am

Im_Master wrote:
Klabauter_Mann wrote:

tnx klab! Very Happy
If he wanted to get in contact with you I was thinking he should've pmed you, Carlangas also stated that it was spam, so it was maybe bothering him.
Well to me it looked like spam...if you beg to differ, then...my mistake.

Last edited by Liger on Sat May 21, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:02 am

Good Luck Master,but i dont give my support to all people that made sub admin application,except some people
First i take a bad idea about u,but now u got maa support Smile
Good LUck
Back to top Go down
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:09 am

tnx man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hrvoje
LST Memorial
Hrvoje

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:48 am

Liger wrote:
Im_Master wrote:
Klabauter_Mann wrote:

tnx klab! Very Happy
If he wanted to get in contact with you I was thinking he should've pmed you, Carlangas also stated that it was spam, so it was maybe bothering him.

So we all must be muted and communicate over pm? He can contact him how he wanna because he was not talking to you, he was talking to Klab and if Klab estimate that he (Im_Master) was spamming him then Klab would do what's necessary to stop him.
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:12 am

Hrvoje_Selak wrote:
Liger wrote:
Im_Master wrote:
Klabauter_Mann wrote:

tnx klab! Very Happy

So we all must be muted and communicate over pm? He can contact him how he wanna because he was not talking to you, he was talking to Klab and if Klab estimate that he (Im_Master) was spamming him then Klab would do what's necessary to stop him.
Like I said smart one, I felt like he was spamming, I didn't know if Klab was afk, fighting etc.
Speed made me an admin and I did what I felt was right, I felt like he was spamming, so I muted him, other players said it was spam too, so if Klab didn't answer I was saying it would be smart to pm instead of spamming...problem???
I make one mistake and you have shit to say, let Klab or DD handle it.
Get off my ass.
Back to top Go down
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:41 am

please shut up! are you have something against me?? you just wait a opportunity to kick me!! what i made to you? you say NO! oke leave me alone!!
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Sweet_Balls
LST Memorial
[FAT]Sweet_Balls

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 8:05 am

Yeah Liger! Dude, ever since this guy applied for admin you've been like some kind of octopussy hanging on his back all the time! Give him space and time to breathe. Dude! This is not an insult......
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:20 pm

[IFG]Tony wrote:
Yeah Liger! Dude, ever since this guy applied for admin you've been like some kind of octopussy hanging on his back all the time! Give him space and time to breathe. Dude! This is not an insult......

I agree with Sweet_Cubes, just let this guy show his good sides, for me he is a good player and a cool guy, i have nothing against him. Let's see if he has something more to show us!
Back to top Go down
El_NiNo[LST]
LST Memorial
El_NiNo[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:04 am

[KIA]Callofduty4 wrote:
[IFG]Tony wrote:

I agree with Sweet_Cubes, just let this guy show his good sides, for me he is a good player and a cool guy, i have nothing against him. Let's see if he has something more to show us!
tnx guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:15 pm

[IFG]Tony wrote:
Lol I guess so..didn't realize I posted on here 3 times saying no.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Liger wrote:
Im_Master wrote:
Klabauter_Mann wrote:

tnx klab! Very Happy

OK if you thought that it was spam, I thought maybe you muted because you thought he was annoying me. Smile
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Dro
LST Memorial
[Cali]Dro

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:42 am

Klabauter_Mann wrote:
Liger wrote:
Im_Master wrote:
Klabauter_Mann wrote:

tnx klab! Very Happy

OK if you thought that it was spam, I thought maybe you muted because you thought he was annoying me. Smile
Lol no, if I thought it he was annoying you, I would have let you handle that.
Back to top Go down
[DOKt]Steven
LST Memorial

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:35 am

hahahhahahahahahahahah Shocked First if u want get my vote u need learn make aplly u skiped at all questions so fix it and answer on all question Mad i am will say u my vote..
Back to top Go down
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:01 am

I support him but i am not admin.Nice to see my fellow croatian cheers cheers .I only saw him once today no matter i support him i also hope you guys accept me and him so we two and more croatians are sub admins.Croatia 4 life.
Back to top Go down
[KIA]Callofduty4

[KIA]Callofduty4

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:48 am

[KIA]Jeezy_Shizzle wrote:
Croatia 4 life.

Huh, a bit of exaggerated patriotism here Croatia is dominating LST piece by piece alien cat monkey pig elephant

This application is getting bigger and there is not a certitude yet, but from me, you got support you know, just keep playing good and stay active and show us your best!
Back to top Go down
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]
LST Memorial
$outh_3ROATIA[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:48 pm

haha yea i know i exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]
LST Memorial
[FAT]Klabauter[LST]

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:47 am

Ok, I will add level 1 to El_NiNo

sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]NEW sub admin application    [Accepted]NEW sub admin application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]NEW sub admin application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next