Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» los santos territory 4 ever
Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Emptyby jonn warne Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:33 pm

» Best SMM Panel
Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Emptyby jonn warne Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:32 am

» And another year has passed!
Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Emptyby [FRAG]KRIS Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:16 am

» Yoooo i miss thiss man !
Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Emptyby Speed Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:18 am

» [Important message to the community] We are alive
Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Emptyby El_NiNo[LST] Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:11 pm

» 2013 Bye Bye 2014 welcome.....
Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Emptyby Underground now is NARCOS Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Noob is not an insult, and i prove it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[FAT]Commander
LST Memorial
[FAT]Commander

Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Empty
PostSubject: Noob is not an insult, and i prove it!   Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 pm

As the tittle says: NOOB isnt an INSULT
Noob
Is a fast-word for new players/users on internet.
Example
Noob wrote:
Wow, a new forum, but i dont have idea what to do. OK i will break the rules!
^Of course this player didnt read the rules^
Actually people gets offended by people that call you a Noob, Okay maybe is annoying but is not an insult, i was a noob at the beginning, you were, even my dog, is a part of the virtual life, Take it as that.
ok, maybe you wonder
But what happen if you are a Pro and someone tells you noob? WHAT happen nothing. it dont being an insult because you are Pro, and when he got pwnd by you he start saying stuff like that, Deal with it, dont get like Mad and be more like Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.aclanforums.webmaster-foro.com
Goldd[LST]
LST Memorial
Goldd[LST]

PostSubject: Re: Noob is not an insult, and i prove it!   Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Commander wrote:
Noob
Example
Noob wrote:
Actually people gets offended by people that call you a Noob, Okay maybe is annoying but is not an insult, i was a noob at the beginning, you were, even my dog, is a part of the virtual life, Take it as that.
ok, maybe you wonder
But what happen if you are a Pro and someone tells you noob? WHAT happen nothing. it dont being an insult because you are Pro, and when he got pwnd by you he start saying stuff like that, Deal with it, dont get like Mad and be more like Cool

Yea yea ur right,but its kinda annoying,some tell u that ur noob and this was their first time here
Back to top Go down
[Cali]Bluntmaster13
LST Memorial
[Cali]Bluntmaster13

PostSubject: Re: Noob is not an insult, and i prove it!   Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:05 am

[K4Lt]Goldd wrote:
Commander wrote:
Noob
Example
Noob wrote:
ok, maybe you wonder

Yea yea ur right,but its kinda annoying,some tell u that ur noob and this was their first time here

yea ur right it does get kinda annoying yesterday sum player named "cebo27" joined LST all of a sudden he insutls everybody including me calling everybody noobs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noob is not an insult, and i prove it!   Noob is not an insult, and i prove it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Noob is not an insult, and i prove it!
Page 1 of 1